About IRSHAD Khan
A little about me:
- Earned my MS.c Honours Degree in Agriculture: Engineering & Technology in 1992
- I came to Canada in 2001 with my family and have 3 children named: Zuha’a Khan, Ibtihaj Khan and Tasmiah Khan. Their beautiful mother is Raana Sherwani and with this small family also lives my caring mother.
- Soon, in December 2003 I got the license for Real Estate and worked in Homelife Peel, and now a Broker since 2008.
- Within my first year I was a part of the top 3% of the Real Estate Agents in Canada, the Top 1% in Ontario, the Top Lister Top Producer for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and also received the President Club Award all through Homelife Peel.
- I strongly support the new innovations of the Technology Industry that’s growing vast week by week, and my goal is to always use the latest equipment for my business in order to make the process easier and faster for you.
- Always use the best and the most currently used method for advertising your homes.
- Fully acknowledge and support the environment friendly cause to make Canada ‘Green’ by using less paper. (Ex. more contracts and services can be through iPads – starting initiative in the Real Estate Business)
- I highly support and advocate for youth issues.
- Through their ideas and creativity it’s easier for me and others to introduce unique ideas regarding publicity and promotions.
- The youth are just as important as any other person and they are our future, so it’s best to represent them in whatever way I can.
- In fact, my website is a mixture of web designs from youth in my community and I appreciate their hard work and efforts.
- I’m also a firm believer in Quality not Quantity – it doesn’t matter how many houses I’ve sold in the past, what matters is the type of service I give you.
- The 3 things that are vital in being successful (for me) are: Honesty, Commitment, & Dedication. When I am your agent I represent you. Your problems are my problems and I will fully assure you that you are in good hands.
- With every client comes a new beginning and I treat every one them with the same passion, eagerness and dedication as if they were my first client.